Can-C eye drops have received a lot of press of recent and deservedly so. Can-C eye drops contain the breakthrough ingredient N-acetylcarnosine, an anti-oxidant with anti-aging capabilities that can reverse the effects of cataracts. Can-C drops have been proven to work through clinical trials conducted by Dr. Mark Babizhayev and IVP. However, according to IVP (Innovative Vision Products), Can-C drops can only be effective when used in the original, unadulterated carnosine formula.
Using Can-C drops is easy as it is non-invasive and it’s a completely natural formula that is not associated with any side effects. You simply apply 2 drops twice a day at maximum but once a day is fine too.
Specific Benefits of Can-C drops:
From the clinical studies conducted by Dr. Mark Babizhayev, notable improvements were noted after regular application of Can-C eye drops including
- The slowdown of senile cataract development
- Easing of the intraocular pressure that is usually caused by glaucoma
- Rectifying disorders resulting from wearing contact lens
- Notable improvement of presbyopia condition for those who suffer from it
- Significant improvement of corneal disorders for people who have the condition
- Reduction in eye strain for those with reading difficulties
- Notable improvement in people with symptoms of computer vision syndrome
- Reduction in discomfort for those with ocular inflammation
- Elimination of dry eye symptoms
- Significant improvement in reducing symptoms of retinal diseases
- Elimination of vitreous lesions and opacities and finally, Can-C drops have shown many properties that lead to the improvement of aging eyes.
Improvement in any or all of the aforementioned conditions was noted only within a month, but for maximum efficacy and complete elimination of symptoms, application of Can-C eye drops should be continued for not less than 3 months. Once you discover symptoms, you should begin treatment as soon as possible.